With the arrival of fall, the Kansas City area is transformed by vibrant foliage, crisp autumn air and a lively seasonal atmosphere. Amidst this picturesque backdrop, the much-anticipated Fall Parade of Homes emerges as a highlight of the season. Proudly hosted by the Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City, this event offers a unique opportunity for visitors to immerse themselves in the latest trends, styles and innovations in homebuilding across the city. This year, Syler Construction is delighted to showcase five exceptional homes as part of this exciting parade. Discover more about the Fall Parade of Homes and get a glimpse at our featured Northland homes below.
Why visit the Parade of Homes?
Attending the Kansas City Parade of Homes grants you an exclusive look into some of the most sought-after communities and remarkable homes crafted by builders across the entire metropolitan area. Held biannually, this event opens the doors of model and available homes for public exploration during a thrilling two-week period. Whether you’re in the market for a new home or simply seeking to stay updated on the latest interior design trends—the Parade of Homes is the ideal platform. It enables builders throughout the region to foster new connections, display groundbreaking layouts and designs and acknowledge the dedication of their teams and staff. Our team at Syler Construction takes pride in pushing creative boundaries and upholding superior craftsmanship within the local homebuilding industry—and we can’t wait for you to see what we have to offer during this year’s Fall Parade of Homes.
Mark your calendars
The 2023 Fall Parade of Homes will run daily from September 23 to October 8, with doors open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. You can explore 353 remarkable homes scattered throughout the city, and Syler Construction is thrilled to present five of our latest creations for you to tour. To plan your visit, click here to access the list of homes and an interactive map. You can also enhance your Parade experience by downloading the free mobile app, which allows you to search for homes, save your favorites and map your routes with ease. Admission is free, and you can pick up free parade guides at the KCHBA (I-435 & Holmes) starting on Monday, September 18, or at any Parade home during the event dates.
Explore our featured homes
Our team at Syler Construction is honored to open up five of our new homes in this season’s Parade of Homes. From the top-quality craftsmanship to the beautifully decorated interiors—you’ll want to tour these phenomenal homes to immerse yourself in the impeccable designs and imagine what life could be like in your very own Syler home.
- Coming in at stop number 19 on the Parade of Homes tour, 8524 N Booth Avenue is a captivating new home in Eagle Pointe Preserve at Shoal Creek that you won’t want to miss. Boasting 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and 3,676 square feet of open space and functionality, this home attributes its exquisite style and spacious layout to the sought-after Avail floor plan. Be sure to check out the chef-inspired kitchen, the breathtaking deck and a master bathroom like you’ve never seen before.
- Next, swing by stop number 33 in Kearney at 2000 Foxtail Point in The Meadows at Greenfield to see a remarkable home in the trim stage. This beautiful home is also built with the Avail—which is undoubtedly one of our most desirable plans. For those looking to get a closer look inside the construction process, this stop on the Parade of Homes tour is sure to surpass your expectations.
- While you’re in The Meadows at Greenfield, immerse yourself in the beauty of home number 34 on the Parade of Homes tour at 2044 Foxtail Drive. Built with the coveted Charleston ranch-style plan, you’ll want to see this home firsthand. With over 2,000 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and filled with incredible retreats and common spaces for entertainment—this spacious home is sure to captivate you from the start.
- Next, you’ll also find 2112 Greenfield Point in The Meadows at Greenfield—and this home is the epitome of luxury villa living. Built with the Eileen Plan B, you’ll be in awe of the covered back deck, hardwood floors in the kitchen, charming entry/breakfast area and so much more. With 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1,523 square feet of stunning living space—low-maintenance living has never looked this good.
- Lastly, at stop 57, 2571 Riverview Drive is a fantastic way to conclude your Parade of Homes tour—with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and an overall sensational layout from the Ridgedale plan that is decorated in a modern, effortless way from top to bottom. Whether the large windows and stunning natural lighting catch your eye the most, or if it’s the spacious, sophisticated style of each room throughout the home—there’s no doubt that touring this gorgeous home in The Palisades community in Riverside will spark your imagination and creativity when it comes to your dream home design.
Experience the Syler difference
If one thing’s for certain, it’s that Syler Construction has an array of options when it comes to carefully crafted homes in desirable communities throughout Kansas City—even beyond what you can find at the Parade of Homes. While you’re touring the stunning homes mentioned above, don’t hesitate to contact us at any time to schedule a showing of any of our other high-quality, beautiful homes in incredible communities throughout Kearney, Kansas City, Riverside and Parkville. From flawless floor plans to top-quality designs, new homes from Syler Construction are truly one-of-a-kind—and the Parade of Homes provides just a glimpse of what we have to offer for all of our homeowners. For more information about Syler Construction, The Parade of Homes or for any inquiries about our new homes in Kansas City, feel free to give us a call at (816) 650-5519 or fill out our online form today.