Construction Carpenter / Skilled Craftsman
- Job Category: Construction
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
Administrative Office Assistant
Looking to hire and start Jan / Feb of 2021.
- Job Category: Office Assistant
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Part-Time (32 hours / week)
We are a growing General Contracting company located in Liberty, MO and serving the greater Kansas City area. Due to recent growth we find ourselves in need of a highly experienced and well-trained Office Assistant who is efficient and comfortable performing multiple duties. The duties include being an office receptionist, with friendly, excellent customer service to clients and visitors. The ability to be detailed oriented and accurate in all tasks, specifically related to the duties of Accounts Payable by entering invoices and estimates into Quick books.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Paid Vacation (40 hrs.) and Holiday’s after a year of employment.
- Personal Leave up to 40 hrs. nonpaid.
- Ongoing training
- If you want to work for a growing company, we may be the one you are looking for.
- The ability to be detailed oriented and accurate with Accounts Payable by entering invoices and estimates into Quick books.
- Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, including understanding formulas in Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including strong spelling and grammar skills.
- Communication with owners and vendors and needs to be able to represent the company in a professional manner.
- Strong keyboard skills
- Processing incoming mail, filing, and handling other office paperwork.
- Must be willing to undergo a drug test.
- Must undergo a criminal background check.
If you think you meet these requirements and are capable of taking on this challenge, please send a resume or stop in and fill out an application