Welcome to Syler Construction
The Kansas City area builder
Syler Construction is a commercial and residential general contractor located in Independence, Missouri. Syler Construction engages in commercial, residential, metal buildings and design build construction. We conduct business in the Kansas City Metropolitan area. At the beginning of any project our goal is to build a relationship with the owner. We want them to feel at ease and to know that we will work with them to build the most cost-efficient building. We are known to have a very competitive estimating department.
We are a relationship-oriented company where customers are our top priority. We are dedicated to making their construction experience a pleasant and successful one. We are known for providing outstanding quality, timely commitments and being budget oriented.
To form a team dedicated on providing exceptional customer service and high quality projects which meet budget and scheduled goals. We provide a professional approach to the construction business and incorporate the following quality ideals:
- Customer satisfaction - we strive to exceed each customers expectations as they see their dream become a reality before their eyes.
- If we say we are going to do it we follow through. What good is our word if we do not keep it?
- Reputation as the best in the field - everyone wants to be the best in their field, and at Syler Construction we strive to reach that goal with each project completed.
- We continually implement new procedures and quality to improve our final product.
- Employee empowerment - we want our employees to be proud of themselves and our company.
At Syler Construction we realize that construction is a service business, but we never lose sight that it is primarily a people business.
Our main objective is to provide you, our client, a thorough analysis of your project and to select the most cost-effective solution for you. We dedicate all our resources to earn your confidence in us.
We understand the goals and concepts of completing a project on time and under budget. We also learn the business of our client so we can keep their business in operation while their project is under construction. These areas are an important part of our construction business and one we take very seriously.
“I would emphasize that of the four bids that I acquired for my office; their bid was by far the most thoroughly researched, greatly helping me at a time when it was critical to have an accurate idea of what my costs would be."
- Robert Hanson DDS
- Construction Management
- Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP)
- Traditional General Construction
- Home Remodeling
- Building Restoration